Did you know?
The Braidwood Community Arts Centre is available for public hire. It offers a Main Gallery (the front room), Workshop Space (at the rear) and the Long Gallery (at the side).
You can hire it for -
- Meetings, seminars, tutorials
- Performances and shows
- Special events such as family celebrations
- Regular events such as classes
- While BCAC has a kitchen and tea making facilities, it provides crockery and cutlery, it does not have facilities or cooking. We can recommend catering providers should you wish.
- Alcohol can NOT be sold by any hirer but may serve complimentary drinks at their event. BRAG can serve and sell alcohol [Subject to agreement with the hirer] at special events, openings or other occasions for the purpose of fundraising, in accordance with its Restricted Alcohol Licence.
What you need to do?
Download the document title Terms and Conditions of Hire
Download the document titled Hire Fees & Information
Download the document titled Event Proposal Form and follow the instructions for submitting the form by mail.